Protection of personal data
Purpose of the data processing – provision of services by means of a software and otherwise, which help to manage, organize and document the data regarding personal data processing procedure to be compliant with the Regulation and other applicable data protection and processing laws (hereinafter referred to as – the Services).
Why do we collect, store and process your data?
Your data are collected to:
- enable the personalization of your access to the system and Services provided by SQUALIO;
- enable SQUALIO to answer your enquiries and give you information;
- prepare anonymous statistics on the usage of the website;
- provide the Services;
- renew the Services;
- provide customer support (we may also gather additional information from you to investigate and respond to your support questions);
- analyze the characteristics of you as our customer in order to understand customer and market needs, to design new products and services, as well as for marketing communications.
Collected personal data are treated according to the policy described in the Regulation.
Data will be used only for the above purposes by SQUALIO group companies, their employees and contractors and in order to render and improve the Services. SQUALIO group companies include but are not limited to the list of companies disclosed on the website https://squalio.com/contacts. List of the companies may change from time to time, please follow in this respect information disclosed by SQUALIO in the link provided herein.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The Controller responsible for the processing of personal data shall be a legal or natural person which entered into Agreement with SQUALIO by signing the contract or by accepting all terms and conditions available on website in order to receive the Services provided by SQUALIO.
The Processors responsible for processing these data shall be:
- the Service provider – SQUALIO. The list of SQUALIO group companies is disclosed on the website https://squalio.com/contacts/. For any other countries not included in the list the Processor responsible for the processing personal data shall be SQUALIO GROUP LLC, reg.No. 40103197092, registered address Krisjana Valdemara Street 21-19, Riga LV-1010, Latvia. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing operations:
Payment data – the Processors to be defined when introduced;
Product development – Zendesk, Atlassian (JIRA), Office 365, Hotjar, Google Analytics.
What data do we collect?
- Registration data – registered user name, business email, name, surname/company name.
- “Get in touch”, “Contact us” – business email, company name, representative’s of a company name, surname.
- “Subscribe to our newsletter” – email address.
- “Subscribe for the Services” – company name, company email, company phone number, company representative’s name, surname.
How long do we keep your data?
We will retain personal information, customer and business information for as long as it is required by law and needed to:
• Provide products, services and information that you or your organization have requested or acquired from SQUALIO;
• To communicate with you about a request you have submitted to us;
How can you access to your data, check its accuracy and correct it?
You have the right to request a copy of your personal details at any time, to check the accuracy of the information held and/or to correct or update this information. You may also ask your personal information to be deleted completely if you are not using the SQUALIO website and/ or the Services anymore or no enquiry from you or the company you are working for is in progress.
We will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with reasonable access to any of your personal information we maintain within 30 (thirty) days as of receipt of your access request.
You can at any moment unsubscribe from mailings, by sending a notification to the email@example.com or by using the link in the mailings.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable measures to verify your identity before providing you the requested information on personal data.
What are the contact points for questions or complaint?
If you wish to access, delete (in some cases) or correct your personal information please contact:
The Processor responsible for processing personal data to whom complaints in case of conflict can be addresses - firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you file a privacy-related complaint, we will collect your name, surname and/or company name, name of a complaint-related person, email, country location and details that gave rise to your complaint. We will use the information you provide to investigate your complaint and to send you an answer once your complaint is reviewed.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the server to collect information from the browser, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. You can find out more about the way cookies work on www.cookiecentral.com.
- to recognize new or past customers;
- to remember your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size;
- to remember if you have already replied to a survey pop-up (so you won't be asked again);
- to anonymously gather statistics on how you use the website in order to improve websites look and functionality;
- to show you content that is most relevant to you and best suits your interests;
- collect reliable website usage information, which allows us to measure how well the site meets the needs of its users and to make any necessary improvements;
- analyze which pages you visit and which consumer privacy tools you use;
- anonymous website usage statistics and screen recordings of website usage to improve usability and functionality of Services.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the main functions of the website to work, but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. However, you can delete or block these cookies at any time, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by a third-party service provider who performs some of these functions for us.
Private data and its transfer
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the data collected is kept under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete or block all cookies that are already on your computer or any other device, but if you do that some features of this website may not work as intended and you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site.
You can easily accept or reject the cookies on this site by choosing one of the following options:
I accept all cookies for this website / I am aware that some cookies are required to use the website, but I do not accept cookies that collect information beyond that scope (*).
*You can only refuse persistent cookies that are not strictly necessary.
How we share your personal information?
We may make your personal information, customer information or business information available to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as website analytics or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information, customer information or business information only to the limits necessary to provide these services to us.